Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

NCAA MBB Transfer Portal

1 minute ago, Chris007 said:

I still don't totally believe it but it's one thing when you hear it from one player but now it's coming from multiple players. Of course, boosters have been saying it since the season ended. It's getting tiring I know that for sure. 

I do see how things could've been delayed with Clarke's death and not having an open scholarship until now but it is getting very old. 

32 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

I do see how things could've been delayed with Clarke's death and not having an open scholarship until now but it is getting very old. 

And usually, when a player gets this much buildup over such a long time, the result is..........disappointing actual performance.

AKA, the truth never matches the hype. At least the hype from some of his fans.

Tony Bergeron former UMASS assistant that got fired after the season. He’s the reason he went to UMASS. It’s known Mitchell was going to a school that Bergeron ends up at if he gets another job. If that doesn’t happen it’ll be an interesting situation but some things will have to play out first. Oh and Bergeron is engaged to Mitchell’s mom.
Didn't Bergeron host America's home videos? ;)

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, T White said:

And usually, when a player gets this much buildup over such a long time, the result is..........disappointing actual performance.

AKA, the truth never matches the hype. At least the hype from some of his fans.

I haven't really seen much player expectation build up. Just that he could transfer in. I'm not expecting that much personally if he does end up at IU. 

3 minutes ago, ramadden13 said:

Literally Rabby is having garbage disposal and plumbing problems and this is a joke. Rabby posted the pic of his plumbing.

I paid for a year of peegs years ago when they were still at rivals. This is the type of "quality" you get for your money.