Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

NCAA MBB Transfer Portal

4 minutes ago, Trish said:

Until Galloway learns how to shoot and not to jump pass, ehh. 

Agreed.  But I see him as a high basketball IQ.  He would have to really focus on improvements to get a glimmer of playing time next season.  I am sure he will but I see him only getting 1-3 minutes per game.

39 minutes ago, HoosierCoop said:

The sun just got a very tiny bit brighter for Leal and Galloway.

The sun was always shining for Leal and Galloway.

There will only be ten (or so) rotation players. If there are dedicated culture enhancers that have schollys that is excellent. If those kids become rotation players that is even better.

Leal and Galloway will help us win whether they see real game minutes or not. Apparently Jerome Hunter was not assessed similarly.

36 minutes ago, Trish said:

Until Galloway learns  not to jump pass, ehh. 

Bad high school basketball habit.  I remember Yogi's freshman year and the number of times he tried that jump pass cutting across the baseline.  He broke the habit and I believe Galloway can also.

As to Jerome, it's pretty obvious to me that CMW made this decision for Jerome in the manner it was announced.  No tweet from Jerome announcing his decision to enter the portal and thanking IU, etc., etc., etc.  Just CMW stating he's outta here. 

32 minutes ago, Ghost of Rick Majerus said:

So now can we expect Brooks to transfer in by the weekend???

:) 

That would be disappointing. Brooks is a worse shooter than Hunter. I'm hoping for an upgrade with either Post-depth or a big wing that can shoot. 

Not necessarily directed at you,  but I do not understand the fascination with Brooks- he's decent, but nothing special.  

9 minutes ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

I personally don't care about what he thinks . I'm happy with Woodson.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Stevens is more likely to be thinking about what is going on with Boston College hoops now. Don't forget - he is not a hoosier. He is a masshole.

24 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

Durr is probably much more likely and their seems to be a lot of smoke around him at the moment. 

And if I remember correctly you mentioned Hunter may be leaving a couple of weeks ago. Good info.