Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

NCAA MBB Transfer Portal

9 minutes ago, Hoosierfanyuh said:

Feel like theres been alot of nickelberry media today. Wonder how legit of a contender we are. 

I'm guessing we're kicking the tires but waiting on others before he's next up

On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2021 at 8:36 AM, mookied39 said:

We have actually added 2 players if you are going on our record.  Parker had nothing to do with our record.  So we have 2 new players.  Both seem like they will help.

Make it 3.... Brunk had nothing to do with our record either, and could be big in the 2nd unit!

16 minutes ago, Str8Hoosiers said:

Make it 3.... Brunk had nothing to do with our record either, and could be big in the 2nd unit!

Anyone have an idea of when he might make his decision about next season?

2 hours ago, Hoosierfanyuh said:

Feel like theres been alot of nickelberry media today. Wonder how legit of a contender we are. 

Maybe I'm missing something, but wouldn't banking the scholarship be a better option than adding Nickelberry?  I know he's been hurt at Louisville, but he really hasn't shown much when he played.