Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

NCAA MBB Transfer Portal

1 hour ago, Dalton26 said:

Just read this, had to do a double take when it said he was transferring for his 7th season lol

If he were to come to Indiana then both the men and women’s team would have players in their 7th season. lol

46 minutes ago, 8bucks said:

Thanks though I hate when writers state things like “Woodson may have found his ideal ...” as that gets me thinking we legit close to getting someone.  He would be a huge get but the article gives no clue really as to which programs he is interested in. 

Ideal recruiting TARGET 

2 minutes ago, brumdog45 said:

Texas Tech two guard Kyler Edwards to the portal.  6'4" shooter, shot 42% from three last year while average 10 points, 5 rebounds, and 3 assists in 31 minutes per game.

Get one of the numerous shooters out there and Jabari Smith and we are rolling next year 

2 minutes ago, Free Jurkin! said:

I don't know if I missed something earlier, but what makes you bring up Jabari Smith? I haven't seen anything about him moving on from Auburn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yasir Rosemond 

And? He has already signed NLI. Can't see Pearl letting him out. Until that happens, it is moot

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Not saying this will happen but if I were a coach I may not want a guy on my team that doesn't want to be there. Again I don't know if he'd want to leave nor do I know that Rosemont is even coming to IU.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

And? He has already signed NLI. Can't see Pearl letting him out. Until that happens, it is moot

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Weird to be in the Wild West of the transfer portal but still holding kids to NLI. But that’s where we are I guess.

Btw, seen reports that Noah Locke has committed to Louisville but not sources I trust yet.

59 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Some interesting names I haven't seen.  The Nuga kid put up some pretty crazy numbers.

I put this thinking it could be mentioning an assistant, however I can see it meaning 2 new players. Use your interpretation on what it means 
I think we still need a guard/wing and another big man.

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk

Who was the writer that suggested our next assistant coach could be bringing a starter with them?  Or was the tweet that we would likely add another portal guy who could be a starter?