Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

NCAA MBB Transfer Portal

8 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

Kenya is trying to get IU in the mix for Locke. 

This is the kid from Florida? Yes to this. Seemed like I read he was very good 3 pt shooter. Though, did I read he wanted to be primary scorer? That could be an issue.

2 hours ago, cbp4iu said:

The only thing is.... Why hasn’t anyone in the Brooks family (Especially Keion)with all these rumors coming out just tweet he’s staying or say the rumors are false. That’s why I believe they actually may be true. Multiple tweets and verified accounts are constantly posting he leaving so why just come out and say he it’s not true or he’s committed to their program. 

His dad has said the rumors were BS.

On 4/1/2021 at 12:14 AM, Lebowski said:

In my opinion Nunge would be a nice addition.  He's been battling injuries his college career but when healthy he's definitely a stretch 4/5 that can board.  Coach Woody would work wonders for him, think Steve Novak.  

However I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up at UE.  

Also what is considered "closer to home" for him?  I think his sister was or is on scholarship at ND.  Is MSU or Michigan close?  Is just a few hours drive close to home? Is just a few minutes close to home?   

Regardless what he decides I truly wish him the best.  That young man has been through a lot.  

Looks like a 4 hour drive is considered "closer to home" as he's transferring to Xavier.  His major is accounting so I'm really surprised he didn't end up at either IU or UM.  Maybe IU didn't want him?  Or maybe he didn't want to transfer to a B1G?  Who knows.

1 minute ago, Lebowski said:

Looks like a 4 hour drive is considered "closer to home" as he's transferring to Xavier.  His major is accounting so I'm really surprised he didn't end up at either IU or UM.  Maybe IU didn't want him?  Or maybe he didn't want to transfer to a B1G?  Who knows.

It was known once he was in the portal that B1G teams were basically out 

8 minutes ago, go iu bb said:

If  Miller had the managers and graduate assistants being primarily in charge of developing the players it would explain a lot of the last 4 years. It would also make me that much happier that he is no longer the coach.

Is that something that’s common for college coaches to do? Because no offense to managers and grad assistants, they’re valuable people, but they aren’t the people I’d necessarily pick to develop D1 basketball players.