Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

NCAA MBB Transfer Portal

5 minutes ago, Dalton26 said:

Hmm... very interesting. 

I take this as just a reference to his quote when announcing his return, "Not Done."

But I could be wrong... and it would be great if I am.

2 minutes ago, WI Hoosier said:

I take this as just a reference to his quote when announcing his return, "Not Done."

But I could be wrong... and it would be great if I am.

I don’t know why he’d say it again after someone committed if there wasn’t more going on.

1 minute ago, Dalton26 said:

I don’t know why he’d say it again after someone committed if there wasn’t more going on.

Yeah... I have no idea. It was just the way I interpreted it.

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan222 said:

I’m not buying the Brooks stuff until he’s in the portal. 

Don’t think anyone is banking on it but the momentum here is definitely picking up 

Just now, Hoosierfan222 said:

I mean I don’t know if I trust this guy, he called this one but saying Xavier Johnson was going to IU was far from a bold take.... 

He does have this in a pinned tweet: Keion Brooks Jr. (

) carving out his own path as he gets started at Kentucky #BBN http://indianasportscoverage.com/keion-brooks-jr-carving-out-his-own-path-as-he-gets-started-at-kentucky/

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan222 said:

I mean I don’t know if I trust this guy, he called this one but saying Xavier Johnson was going to IU was far from a bold take.... 

He works with Trevor Andershock on IndianaBballSource, they have connections 

2 minutes ago, MemphisHoosier said:

Silly question, but is Drew Davis connected?  He is a 'new name' for me in the twitterverse.

He is connected especially within the HS ranks in Indiana.  Interesting if we are getting him info on purpose or if he is just hearing things. If on purpose I like the idea of having connected IN high school guys close to the coaches