Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

NCAA MBB Transfer Portal

Oh no no, I'm just saying sometimes they are creepy interacting with players on Twitter, like tweeting @ them after a bad loss or at a recruit. 

That or going stage 5 clinger status at recruits, i.e. Hoosier Hysterics and Dawson Garcia. That was embarrassing.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

3 minutes ago, Bobman1 said:

In my opinion with zero intel, that Trayce tweet is 100% referring to Keion. I may be wrong and rip on me in a few days if I am but I put myself in TJD’s shoes and that’s the tweet. 

Well Trayce had been doing his own recruiting of Johnson. 

7 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

Guy on peegs just posted "brace yourselves" he posted something similar on Monday and that turned out well. I'm thinking there is news coming later today possibly on multiple fronts since IU news has been coming in bunches lately. 

Doesn't "brace yourself" generally indicate bad news?

8 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

Guy on peegs just posted "brace yourselves" he posted something similar on Monday and that turned out well. I'm thinking there is news coming later today possibly on multiple fronts since IU news has been coming in bunches lately. 

Lewis

Race

Franky

Johnson

Yep, definitely don’t see “brace yourselves” as a bad thing. Probably gonna get a big ol’ wave of goodness. Multiple announcements...maybe assistant coach and couple players would be my guess. 

1 minute ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

Surprised Armaan isn't on there. I don't get the Kessler kid being #1. Especially since it's all about guards today. 

Bigs always end up at the top of lists. Just like the recruiting rankings almost every year.