Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

NCAA MBB Transfer Portal

Just now, bizzle44 said:

Is CJ Gunn missing from this?

Yes but since he's not at IU until 2022 it's not a big deal that he's not on the list. He's committed to IU. 

I would still think Hunter over Brooks since Jerome can shoot it in the 4-out scheme.

I’d like to see a Johnson, Franklin, Hunter, Keion, TJD line against some more athletic teams. Those 5 would have some serious length.

Edit: I know Keion hasn’t even entered the portal, calm, just having fun here.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

3 minutes ago, Bobman1 said:

I’d like to see a Johnson, Franklin, Hunter, Keion, TJD line against some more athletic teams. Those 5 would have some serious length.

Edit: I know Keion hasn’t even entered the portal, calm, just having fun here.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Stewart > Hunter

52 minutes ago, iu eyedoc said:

I have it on good authority that PS5 is code for Potential Starting 5. And got a load in is youth slang for has a location IN.

So looks like he is an IU lock,  esp. with the picture with clearly represents him sitting next to CMW getting a scholarship offer.

Is his Twitter hacked or is he really slinging PS5s on the side?

If not hacked, seems sketchy.

50 minutes ago, iu eyedoc said:

I have it on good authority that PS5 is code for Potential Starting 5. And got a load in is youth slang for has a location IN.

So looks like he is an IU lock,  esp. with the picture with clearly represents him sitting next to CMW getting a scholarship offer.

Is he really selling PS5's? I am not a tweeter, but that seems weird to me, is that weird?

1 minute ago, Hardwood83 said:

Is he really selling PS5's? I am not a tweeter, but that seems weird to me, is that weird?

He's not. He's been posting on Instagram that his Twitter was hacked a few days ago. Since then, whoever is posting is doing the "follow for follow" thing and trying to sell gaming consoles. It's a scam and someone is using his large follower base to run it.

15 minutes ago, FightFor6 said:

He's not. He's been posting on Instagram that his Twitter was hacked a few days ago. Since then, whoever is posting is doing the "follow for follow" thing and trying to sell gaming consoles. It's a scam and someone is using his large follower base to run it.

Are you saying that I shouldn't expect my 5 $100 PS5's to be on my doorstep in just a matter of days? I thought I was done Xmas shopping in April.

11 minutes ago, Hoosierfanyuh said:

On his instagram that isnt hacked he just posted “lock in with me at 5”. Could be a song lyric or anything really. Didnt know if anyone knew abt a possible committment today 

Gotta imagine he’s announcing his commitment. He posted over the weekend that his decision would be made shortly.