Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

NCAA MBB Transfer Portal

34 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Had to make sure Woodson wanted him :)

I’m going on my gut but I know TJD wants him.  

A lot of “ifs” but

if Brooks enters the portal and

if Brooks wants to go to IU and

if Woody wants Brooks and

if TJD wants Brooks I’m all-in but....

From what I’ve been reading about Woodys offense I sure wish Brooks was 35%+ from the three last year instead of 21%.   It would be huge to fill that position with a legitimate perimeter threat.

Just now, SteelerHoosier said:

Say we land these two guys to fill out the roster......and Franklin returns......what does your rotation look like? 

Hmmmm, I'll guess Johnson, Franklin, Stewart, Hunter, Jackson starting. Not sure how tight of a rotation Woodson will have, but I could easily go 9-10 deep. I'm not sold on Brooks stepping right in, mostly due to his poor 3pt%. 

I feel like one of RP or KL would be the fish out of water in the scenario where AF comes back and Johnson joins the fold. Could they both get significant minutes considering their lack of length and playing the same position? I know Lander and Phin played together a bit this last year but I don't see that in a system that is going to value length and versatility.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, Hardwood83 said:

Hmmmm, I'll guess Johnson, Franklin, Stewart, Hunter, Jackson starting. Not sure how tight of a rotation Woodson will have, but I could easily go 9-10 deep. I'm not sold on Brooks stepping right in, mostly due to his poor 3pt%. 

I agree.

Justin Smith shot 26% from 3 his junior year and most of the board yelled for him to get on the baseline and stop taking perimeter shots. Brooks shot 21% from 3 last year.....

19 hours ago, Bobman1 said:

Keion + X. Johnson > Race and Armaan. Not even close either IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

19 hours ago, FightFor6 said:

4 spots open still since Joey doesn't technically count against the 13.

image.thumb.png.c435f3687b7897cf89ed05b9dd9c3c8b.png

Edit: Ignore 2022-23 onwards obviously. I haven't bothered filling it in with so much in flux.

With 4 spots...

Keion + X. Johnson & Race and Armaan > Keion + X. Johnson > Race and Armaan

19 hours ago, FightFor6 said:

4 spots open still since Joey doesn't technically count against the 13.

image.thumb.png.c435f3687b7897cf89ed05b9dd9c3c8b.png

Edit: Ignore 2022-23 onwards obviously. I haven't bothered filling it in with so much in flux.

Is CJ Gunn missing from this?