Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

NCAA MBB Transfer Portal

Agree. Woodys NY team played as a model for how he could excel here but that is a maybe whereas Baylor just showed what they can do with creative guards

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

I didn’t notice until last night that their 3 starting guards avg basically 16 ppg and all shoot 40% or better from 3. Another off the bench avg 10 ppg and shoots over 40% from 3. Which was Flagler. The Mayer kid which is 6’9 and listed as a guard avgs 8 ppg and also shoots 40%. Sheesh!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Just now, Hooserfan1901 said:

makes sense, he did started following a buttload of IU fan accounts 

He's having fun with it isn't he? If he likes that kind of stuff, IU is the place for him. I see a bunch of IU comments in his mentions and like one St. Joseph's fan. Baylor and Houston are crickets. 

Just now, HoosierFan1994 said:

He's having fun with it isn't he? If he likes that kind of stuff, IU is the place for him. I see a bunch of IU comments in his mentions and like one St. Joseph's fan. Baylor and Houston are crickets. 

Baylor and Houston fans have been more focused on tournament runs I'd guess lol

18 minutes ago, Hoosierfanyuh said:

Seems to be alluding to keion. Never seen this account though. 

DDAC2104-F10A-4FDF-BE59-85C41D6AD693.png

If this comes to fruition and we end up with Johnson and Keion, I am going to have a hard time reigning in my expectations.  I would feel like we have a pretty good team at that point for sure. Possibly top 3 in the conference good....now I realize a lot still has to come together coaching wise, but I'm starting to get pretty pumped up about this group.

4 minutes ago, Hoosierfanyuh said:

His account has also been recently hacked fwiw

Yes - do not think he's been in charge of his Twitter account for a few days. Whoever got into it has been attempting to sell video game consoles and is trying to gain followers to do so.

23 minutes ago, Hoosierfanyuh said:

Seems to be alluding to keion. Never seen this account though. 

DDAC2104-F10A-4FDF-BE59-85C41D6AD693.png

I am trying to catch up on all this Brooks stuff, it is something those on the inside are hearing or is this just some speculation and hope?

1 minute ago, jbeaman9 said:

I am trying to catch up on all this Brooks stuff, it is something those on the inside are hearing or is this just some speculation and hope?

Theres been a few tweets hinting at it the past fews days. No one reliable. One account that said it is a “SEC insider” but everyone seems to think he gets his info from forums. 

13 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

With respect to Brooks, it is mildly interesting that almost immediately at the end of the season, his dad tweeted that he was not leaving pUKe.  Now with all the rumors starting to fly that he will enter the portal, his father has been silent.

Had to make sure Woodson wanted him :)

I’m going on my gut but I know TJD wants him.