Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

NCAA MBB Transfer Portal

18 minutes ago, Bowhunter said:

If they both somehow decided to stay we only have Al’s opening right?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

No, currently 2 open scholarships. Durham's and 1 that Miller didn't use.

Edit: 3 scholarships open not counting Franklin and Thompson. I forgot about Brunk's not counting.

Just now, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Gone all afternoon; get back home and BOOM!   Fife, Lander & Geronimo.

Woody must be an absolute wizard with words to convince Geronimo (and his mother) to stay with us.  An absolutely great day to be an IU fan.

Dude is undefeated right now as a recruiter!

16 minutes ago, Bowhunter said:

If they both somehow decided to stay we only have Al’s opening right?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Plus two open? Thought I read somewhere that Miller only was using 11 scholarships.

1 minute ago, WRSMick55 said:

Plus two open? Thought I read somewhere that Miller only was using 11 scholarships.

Stewart used one of those 2 open scholarships from last season. So there was 1 left unused. Durham gone and Brunk's doesn't count (assuming he stays). 3 open scholarships.

3 minutes ago, go iu bb said:

Stewart used one of those 2 open scholarships from last season. So there was 1 left unused. Durham gone and Brunk's doesn't count (assuming he stays). 3 open scholarships.

It's 2 total. 4 if Armaan and Race don't return. You also brought in Duncomb. I posted the grid on the last page.

3 minutes ago, FightFor6 said:

It's 2 total. 4 if Armaan and Race don't return. You also brought in Duncomb. I posted the grid on the last page.

Oh, you're right. I forgot to count Duncomb. Thanks for the correction.

1 hour ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

The way I see it is that Goodman thought it would be a good move, but he thought IU was a dumpster fire and no way would fife leave a great program like MSU for us. So he threw that tweet out there to troll IU. But now instead of saying it’s a great move for IU, he trolls us again. 

He isn't saying that the move isn't "great" but that Dane isn't a "Hoosier GREAT," as he orginally says.

So he is still being a dik, just a dik about Dane, not  the hire.

The more IU players in the transfer portal return next season, the less likely we will land transfers from outside the program. If Race and Armaan return, we might get one transfer. If everyone comes back plus Joey and Logan, it will be tough to get playing time. Most transfers want to go where they will get maximum playing time.

Just hoping Johnson didn’t watch tonight if Baylor is offering a big role lol.

Agree. Woodys NY team played as a model for how he could excel here but that is a maybe whereas Baylor just showed what they can do with creative guards

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app