Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

NCAA MBB Transfer Portal

1 hour ago, Hoosierfanyuh said:

My thing with the transfers is as long as we dont have to play them so be it. But its sounding like that may not be the case. 

I don’t understand this comment.  Why get a transfer if you’re not going to play them?

I don’t understand this comment.  Why get a transfer if you’re not going to play them?

I believe he meant that he doesn’t want us to be reliant on transfers to fill out a roster. Getting a few plus transfers in addition to a solid roster and not playing them would be silly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, ap2345 said:

Rabby said players will meet with Woodson on Monday to try and get an answer as to who is staying and who is going. Players could make a decision before then however. 

My guesses right now....

Lander- Returns

Geronimo- Gone

Franklin- Gone

Race- Gone

Hope I am wrong, I think Geronimo/Race want to be closer to home and I just can't shake the feeling of Franklin falling prey to the sales pitch Illinois is giving him. 

5 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Yeah, I think things might have shifted with this. Let's see if he really has that zoom with ILL tomorrow or not

Said it on another thread, but I would be stunned if Armaan isn't back. I think many of us thought TJD was going to enter the draft process and it would be a wait and see process. It went from maybe 25% he would be back to 100% in a day.