Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

NCAA MBB Transfer Portal

10 minutes ago, Free Jurkin! said:

That's assuming TJD comes back. Even with that, there are going to be times when we're going to want to have a bigger lineup. And Race is our best post defensive player by far. He offers the ability to switch that Woodson likes. It would be a big loss.  

My response was to someone who was assuming TJD was staying. Brunk and Duncomb as our only bigs would be rough.

6 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Do you know why he never played that last month? Not playing your second best player, especially with how lackluster our guard play was, would be coaching malpractice. 

Unless you were acting in the best interest of the kid and not burning a year of eligibility for him to play for a very mediocre team.

44 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Starting point guard for UCLA 5'10, starting point guard for Big Ten Champion Michigan 5'10. If you can play, you can play. You complain about Lander's shooting, we start to recruit a shooting PG and you complain. Pick one and stick with it

Yeah, but the michigan dude freaks me out.  He looks like a midget out there.  

4 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I don't know, maybe wasn't over the passing of his father yet. It was Stewart's decision. 

I heard it hinted that he wanted to play but he got COVID and Archie decided to hold him out. I never heard if that was anything more than speculation though.

IDK.  I like "our" guys -- Franklin, Lander and Race. But at this point if they can't figure out the IU is the best place for them, they it's time to cut them loose.  Start bringing in the new talent.  

The waiting is the hardest part.  Rip TP.  

2 minutes ago, Golfman25 said:

IDK.  I like "our" guys -- Franklin, Lander and Race. But at this point if they can't figure out the IU is the best place for them, they it's time to cut them loose.  Start bringing in the new talent.  

The waiting is the hardest part.  Rip TP.  

Who doesn't like to flirt though? ;) 

26 minutes ago, Old Friend said:

Unless you were acting in the best interest of the kid and not burning a year of eligibility for him to play for a very mediocre team.

This past season was a free year. It wouldn’t have affected Stewart’s eligibility. He’d have two years left whether he played this past year or not. 

6 minutes ago, 8bucks said:

I bet kids were waiting to see what he did. Could be a lot of decisions now

yep, without TJD, most players probably recognized the likelihood of a very low ceiling on the potential for next ceiling