Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

NCAA MBB Transfer Portal

I have to think with this transfer market player's are feeling the heat. The coach has leverage this year that usually doesn't exist, and my guess is CMW has probably put a pretty definitive deadline for transfer portal guys outside of TJD (to test draft waters). I believe with the rumored contacts already the message is gonna be get on board, or be recruited over, and someone mentioned it earlier (apologies for not giving credit) but it appears that the NBA length and shooting ability will be a focus. Which I am really excited for. The last few seasons of archieball and crean, we really lacked the length compared to the B1G. It became super glaring under the pseudo pack line defense with Archie, and led to us being the 3PT slump killer for a lot of foes. As much as I would like to keep guys, I much prefer fit in a system, and if that means some guys need to kick rocks, so be it.  

12 minutes ago, Gnet550 said:

another big Memphis name

Of all the wings mentioned so far, this guy intrigues me the most. Seems like the poster boy for what Woody will want. Great size and length at 6'7",  premier athleticism vertically and side to side, can shoot, rebound, and handle the ball. He was even running the break off rebounds in some of the videos I saw.

From Mississippi though so no idea what he's looking for.

7 minutes ago, FightFor6 said:

Of all the wings mentioned so far, this guy intrigues me the most. Seems like the poster boy for what Woody will want. Great size and length at 6'7",  premier athleticism vertically and side to side, can shoot, rebound, and handle the ball. He was even running the break off rebounds in some of the videos I saw.

From Mississippi though so no idea what he's looking for.

I seem to recall he was originally committed to UK, then was a heavy Miss St lean before ending up at Memphis. Might need some heavy vetting.