Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

NCAA MBB Transfer Portal

55 minutes ago, HoosierBoiler said:

I’m kinda rubbed the wrong way by this.

Makes me feel kinda like my girlfriend is cheating on me ya know what I’m saying?

I see what you're saying but for us (the fans) it's more like seeing one of your favorite TV romances talk about breaking up and seeing other people. Franklin is probably the one who feels like his girlfriend is cheating on him. 

I have no inside info on this but don't be surprised if he doesn't end up back in Bloomington. Woodson mentioned Nancy Cross in his press conference, Nancy's son Derrick coached Musa in AAU here in Bloomington and the families are very close. 

When RMK had that extremely talented team in 2002, Mr. Cross said, uh oh, Ted Valentine is an official. Well Duke had 42 FTA’s and IU had 16!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Watched a highlight video of him and looks like a guy we could really use. 6’8 with good athleticism. Can put the ball on the floor and also comfortable shooting from deep. Really seems like the ideal 4 for Coach Woodson’s offense. 

5 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Watched a highlight video of him and looks like a guy we could really use. 6’8 with good athleticism. Can put the ball on the floor and also comfortable shooting from deep. Really seems like the ideal 4 for Coach Woodson’s offense. 

One of my biggest wants in the portal actually, he’d be a perfect 4 next to Trayce. Little bit more size and length than Hunter has.

I know we want most if not all of our own guys back but with a new coach bringing in new guys wouldn't hurt.  Since everyone is going into a new system anyways having to bring in 2 or 3 new guys won't be the end of the world.  I like our current guys but they were part of a 12-15 team so if we can get better guys coming in to replace the it would be for the good.

Just now, Hoosierfanyuh said:

Seems like we are starting to pick up some energy with the portal. Wish we knew about some of our own. 

Sounds like we're pretty certain (or positive) that Durham, Geronimo and Thompson are leaving?

Not sure about Lander, Franklin, Stewart Jackson? 

Positive response from Phinisee, Leal, Galloway, Hunter, Duncomb

No word from: Brunk

Is that accurate?