Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

NCAA MBB Transfer Portal

15 minutes ago, Hoosier1984 said:

With us keeping Hunter on staff now got to feel like Parker and others may stay.

Stewart is the only one that keeping Hunter would really play a major role in. 

Just now, Chris007 said:

I have no inside info on this but don't be surprised if he doesn't end up back in Bloomington. Woodson mentioned Nancy Cross in his press conference, Nancy's son Derrick coached Musa in AAU here in Bloomington and the families are very close. 

Really good defensive player but has had a lot of injuries

2 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I have no inside info on this but don't be surprised if he doesn't end up back in Bloomington. Woodson mentioned Nancy Cross in his press conference, Nancy's son Derrick coached Musa in AAU here in Bloomington and the families are very close. 

Hard pass. 

If he wants to Walk-On, sure! 

2 minutes ago, Trish said:

Hard pass. 

If he wants to Walk-On, sure! 

I'm not advocating for him one way or another. I'm just saying I won't be surprised. He does fit the mode of being able to guard a lot of different positions. 

6 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I'm not advocating for him one way or another. I'm just saying I won't be surprised. He does fit the mode of being able to guard a lot of different positions. 

He's basically a Justin Smith with better defense but no offense.

He should look at a low D1 or a D2 if he wants to have a big role somewhere honestly!

6 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Also people who don't like the coach don't get to make recruiting decisions. :-)

Woody needs to win me over! I want to see his staff, our portal kids, and the recruits this summer. :103:

4 minutes ago, Artie86 said:

No offense Trish, but the only people Coach Woodson needs to “win over” are young men who he sees a future with on his team and at this Great University! Fans come second....

He also needs to win over any and all boosters willing to pay his buyout.

9 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

He also needs to win over any and all boosters willing to pay his buyout.

I think the boosters are happy with an IU guy finally. If he is fired then his buy-out is already manageable in a few years with his small contract.