Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

NCAA MBB Transfer Portal

1 minute ago, Trish said:

He's coming back. He might test the waters but Woody will tell him straight up he's not ready for the NBA at all LOL

Yeah I figured he would get similar feedback from the nba but given his age, I thought he’d pull the trigger & declare 

Woody just needs to show him Julius Randle highlights. 

Randle doesn't use his right hand. AT ALL! 

However, Randle can push in transition, shoot the 3 ball a bit, and can create shots for others. TJD can only post up, on one side of the basket lol

10 minutes ago, Trish said:

Woody just needs to show him Julius Randle highlights. 

Randle doesn't use his right hand. AT ALL! 

However, Randle can push in transition, shoot the 3 ball a bit, and can create shots for others. TJD can only post up, on one side of the basket lol

Young Julius was a black hole with tunnel vision who would just steamroll to the lane. Crazy how much his game has developed. 

1 minute ago, IUBBx5Banners said:

Young Julius was a black hole with tunnel vision who would just steamroll to the lane. Crazy how much his game has developed. 

He's improved. Have to give credit to his summer workouts. This brand new NYK staff has helped to an extent perhaps, but he's worked really hard. Growth does occur in the NBA. TJD has a chance to make it without a doubt, but he needs to open some more doors into his game. 

Just now, Chris007 said:

I don't know about hard but they have contacted him. Franklin is pretty much down to us, ILL, ND, and Louisville

If everyone returns, IU is better than those options. I know I have my Crimson glasses on, but I truly believe it. I had also heard/read Virginia was really involved.

16 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I don't know about hard but they have contacted him. Franklin is pretty much down to us, ILL, ND, and Louisville

I'd have to think we hear something soon. I'm sure Woodson wants to hit the transfer portal after he has an idea of his roster. Just reading the tea leaves from other people, my guess is a combo guard who can shoot it and a stretch 4 is going to be the number 1 priority. Not that Hunter can't start, but I think that is a hole on the roster.  

16 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

There are several guys at ND that fill a similar role to Franklin. Not sure that would be the best fit. The other 2 I could see why they'd be showing interest. 

4 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

There are several guys at ND that fill a similar role to Franklin. Not sure that would be the best fit. The other 2 I could see why they'd be showing interest. 

I think his aunt works on the woman's staff so I'm guessing that is why they are on his list.