Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

Game Thread- IU vs POS (Purdue) 2 pm ESPN

2 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

The relationship between Archie and the fanbase is what it is right now, but imagine the respect he’d gain if, on his way out (today), he just absolutely went off on the conference. I’d sure appreciate him for it. 

Don’t usually watch his post-games. Gonna watch this one.

The technical is one thing, but the reffing in conference play is just a prime example of why this conference has failed to win a national title since 2000. Hard to adjust in a one and done tournament when you've been allowed to maul each other for 3 straight months in conference play. I just watch the games, but even I don't know what's going to get called during some of these games.

To be honest this game went alot better than I figured it would. Guess we got that going 4 us

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Probably a good chance to win if we could hit shots. Then again, that’s been the story for the past 4 years

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app