Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

Game Thread- IU vs POS (Purdue) 2 pm ESPN

Are we in a better spot today than we were four years ago today at the end of Crean’s last season? I can’t say that we are. I never would’ve imagined that that was possible. 2-16 from 3. Imagine if we were even average from 3. 

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Are we in a better spot today than we were four years ago today at the end of Crean’s last season? I can’t say that we are. I never would’ve imagined that that was possible. 2-16 from 3. Imagine if we were even average from 3. 

No.

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Yes because Crean is gone. 
Now Archie will be gone soon.

We’re chasing our coaches out of Bloomington and IU football is the prime time sport. 

Who would’ve thought this would happen when we were #1 in 2013?

Crazy!

No we are arguably worse.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Just now, Treesh said:

Yes because Crean is gone. 
Now Archie will be gone soon.

We’re chasing our coaches out of Bloomington and IU football is the prime time sport. 

Who would’ve thought this would happen when we were #1 in 2013?

Crazy!

IU went from a legitimate contender to a complete joke. Meanwhile the Ladies basketball and Football teams have catapulted themselves as top 10 in the country programs. What a world we now live in. 

What Ivey is doing is why I wanted Aminu Mohammed so badly despite all the wings on this roster. A guy who can just beat good D and get themselves a good look. It’s brutal watching this team trying to create looks.