Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

Game Thread- IU vs POS (Purdue) 2 pm ESPN

1 minute ago, kreigh8 said:

It was called out last game, but something tells me Archie's already been informed he's not back next season. Hands on hips, arms folded and hands in pockets through the first 15 minutes. Looks like a deadman walking, feel for him

When he met Izzo after that loss, Archie said something to him (you can't tell what in masks) and Izzo looked stunned.  Purely conjecture on my part, but I think Archie knows and told Izzo there.

But then again you always see what you want to see.  So I'm positive that's what happened.

Well we are consistent nobody can shoot the ball they are all feeling the pressure. Sorry this is not All Archies fault. I don’t have the answers but dam IU would have a hard time throwing it in the ocean from a row boat.0

And queue the disheartened feeling in my gut. 
Really sad but I think anyone who watched our last few games knew this wasn't going to go well today. We don't have the focus to hit a shot

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Hey guys allow me to prove how much of a Basketball Guy I am with some deep analysis...

We aren’t very good. 

Already better than most of the BTN roster

14 minutes ago, Free Jurkin! said:

Archie deserves plenty of criticism for his coaching, but at a certain point this is on the players. I don't know what any coach can do if a team consistently bricks wide open 3s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He could try to recruit guys that can hit a ******* shot.

Oh, if he’s done that? Then what is it about his coaching staff has destroyed their shooting confidence?

Well we are consistent nobody can shoot the ball they are all feeling the pressure. Sorry this is not All Archies fault. I don’t have the answers but dam IU would have a hard time throwing it in the ocean from a row boat.0
It wouldn't be Archie's fault if this kind of shooting wasn't a mainstay of his tenure

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk