Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

LIHoosier

IU vs Michigan Game Thread - 2/27/21 Noon FOX

1 minute ago, Bowhunter said:

Only listening . Recap?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

We had a chance to win the first half but we missed 6 wide open lay-ups and some free throws. 

Defense has fallen apart now, Michigan moving the ball with the extra pass breaking down our defense. Michigan is good!

8 minutes ago, Treesh said:

It’s not the pack line defense. Michigan has been great in the extra pass, making us rotate. 

They have been great at making us rotate and the ball keeps moving. . An enjoyable offense to watch.

They have been great at making us rotate and the ball keeps moving. . An enjoyable offense to watch.

Pretty eye opening to see the difference between what Michigan does on offense and what IU does. I think IU's offensive system is ok, but Michigan's is great. When Howard got hired, everybody knew he would be able to recruit, but the question was whether he could coach. So far it seems like he's answered that question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many IU players from this squad would even find playing time for Michigan? Watching this puts things in perspective for me just how much work there is to be done. And knowing the recruiting class entering and a likely TJD departure...it's depressing to think about