Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Archie. Miller. Fired.

Apparently shitty gets through too lol

I’m stunned that HoosierAloha hasn’t found any holes in the system.
In addition to being a great poster, his most endearing quality is making no attempt to mask profanity. My man just lets it fly and hopes the filter does it’s thing.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

8 minutes ago, Alford Bailey said:

Combine the 2020 and 2021 recruiting class and tell me you see guys capable of competing for top finishes in the conference? Things arent getting better.

Would any of our current freshman make honorable mention an all rookie team?

Just now, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

This is embarrassing.

Tom Crean had a .438 win percentage in Big Ten play. That includes rebuilding seasons in which he went 1-17, 4-14, and 3-15.

Archie’s win percentage is .440.

Yeah Crean was a better coach than Archie.  Archie was supposed to be our Phil Jackson to Crean's Doug Collilns.  And build from what Crean established.  Instead, we have gone backwards.  

19 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

This is embarrassing.

Tom Crean had a .438 win percentage in Big Ten play. That includes rebuilding seasons in which he went 1-17, 4-14, and 3-15.

Archie’s win percentage is .440.

For ****’s sake.

That means that after we lose to MSU and Purdue it will be worse. And that’s after Archie went 9-9 in the B1G with Crean’s players his first year.

Horrible

Not saying anyone wants Crean back, but he was better than Miller.

12 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Hard pill to swallow but unfortunately he was indeed way better. The normal trajectory for Crean would have been maybe 2 more tourney appearances and one sweet 16 in the last 4 years mixed in with 2 sub par years. I can't believe I would take that in a heartbeat. 

12 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

If and when we lose to MSU and Purdue I cannot believe there is any way Archie will stay

I’ve been convinced all along that Chris is right and 10 mil is prohibitive and that there’s no practical way to cut CAM loose. But after losing those games, and they’re gonna, this team is done, I just can’t come up with any argument at all, even a weak one, that Dolson can sit in front of the press and the fan base and make without flushing his credibility in year 1. He has to find the money and he has to do it. Just has to. 

5 minutes ago, Demo said:

I’ve been convinced all along that Chris is right and 10 mil is prohibitive and that there’s no practical way to cut CAM loose. But after losing those games, and they’re gonna, this team is done, I just can’t come up with any argument at all, even a weak one, that Dolson can sit in front of the press and the fan base and make without flushing his credibility in year 1. He has to find the money and he has to do it. Just has to. 

The revenue that will be lost if we bring him back matters.

40 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

For ****’s sake.

That means that after we lose to MSU and Purdue it will be worse. And that’s after Archie went 9-9 in the B1G with Crean’s players his first year.

Horrible

This post makes me weep