Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Archie. Miller. Fired.

If this strategy doesn't work, can we find any other reason to fire with cause?  Does he roll stop signs?  Does he always stop at pedestrians in crosswalks?  Does he speed?  I can find a lawyer to deem him a menace to society.
Or can Hunter take one for the team?  Get real close and claim he was choked?

Saw him walk through a door the other day and NOT hold it fir the person behind him.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 minute ago, bleedhoosier said:

All I know is I would do anything to still have Coach Clapppy burning the lacquer off the hardwood on the sidelines while we are in the round of 32 coming off a 25 win season. 

The Archie Era has been a humbling view of success in today's game. 

25 wins, 15 of those vs Southern Tennessee State Tech & Alabama A&M ;)

Look like he's doing well at Georgia. 10th in the SEC! 

9 minutes ago, bleedhoosier said:

All I know is I would do anything to still have Coach Clapppy burning the lacquer off the hardwood on the sidelines while we are in the round of 32 coming off a 25 win season. 

He's probably going to be available here soon. Doubt he makes another year at Georgia

21 minutes ago, bleedhoosier said:

NO!

While you're absolutely correct that those Crean years were far better,  "none of the above" is an option ya know.

37 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

He's probably going to be available here soon. Doubt he makes another year at Georgia

I bet he gets a few more years. He started there about like he did at Indiana. But Georgia doesn't have the pull Indiana does obviously. Only reason they got Anthony Edwards was because he was going to Georgia no matter the coach. 

38 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

He, unlike Archie, actually has them on an upward trajectory. They've went 2-16, 5-13 and are 7-9 right now in conference. 

1 minute ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

I bet he gets a few more years. He started there about like he did at Indiana. But Georgia doesn't have the pull Indiana does obviously. Only reason they got Anthony Edwards was because he was going to Georgia no matter the coach. 

He might but sounds like a lot of fans are tired of his antics already down there. Tom and his family have to be in charge of everything when they are at a school. Music before the game, where everyone sits, halftime show, just everything instead of letting people do their jobs. 

Just now, Chris007 said:

He might but sounds like a lot of fans are tired of his antics already down there. Tom and his family have to be in charge of everything when they are at a school. Music before the game, where everyone sits, halftime show, just everything instead of letting people do their jobs. 

Georgia should just be happy to have a basketball team. That's like Indiana football and probably worse.