Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Archie. Miller. Fired.

Just now, Chris007 said:

I think that the players were given some time off after the last game. No one from the IU program is going to be around Assembly Hall with the NCAA coming to town. 

Makes sense... I wondered about that after I sent that.

10 minutes ago, JSHoosier said:

Imagine the meltdown on opposing boards if we landed a big fish like Stevens.  That'd be a beautiful sight.

I know unlikely, but let me dream.

It would show IU is serious again. That would put the rest of the country on notice

24 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I don't like Kent but I believe he's correct here. As Tom Petty said The Waiting is the hardest part. But were in the waiting game right now

Has nothing to do with Archie or IU hoops, but I won't be the first -- or last -- person to get off topic ...

I saw Tom & The Heartbreakers at Wrigley Field nearly four years ago in what turned out to be their final tour. One helluva show! Just a few months later, he was gone. Still bums me out. 

Dolson needs to get off fence either say u support Archie or fire him. No way of recruiting with this cloud over iu. I don’t understand the wait or we will continue to be a big ten bottom feeder

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

11 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Well, that's funny because everything I hear is people wanting a change. But Rabby just reported that it is split some want a change and some think why do it now, Archie only problem is he loses a lot. So we're going to find out who wins. I think there will be a change made. 

I guess I don't understand using this as a reason to retain him.

18 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I think that the players were given some time off after the last game. No one from the IU program is going to be around Assembly Hall with the NCAA coming to town. 

Probably for the best.  Don't want to make it any easier for them to search out new landing places.  (I'm kidding but only a little.)

13 minutes ago, wesley said:

Dolson needs to get off fence either say u support Archie or fire him. No way of recruiting with this cloud over iu. I don’t understand the wait or we will continue to be a big ten bottom feeder

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Another newbie.  Welcome to btb and hope you enjoy the fun and festivities.  Rarely a dull moment.

27 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Well, that's funny because everything I hear is people wanting a change. But Rabby just reported that it is split some want a change and some think why do it now, Archie only problem is he loses a lot. So we're going to find out who wins. I think there will be a change made. 

Wait, I thought Brian Snow (who knows everything don't you know that) was reporting on that same site that nobody was talking about Archie losing his job? 

How much longer do we have to wait? The suspense is killing me. Maybe Dolson's waiting until Wednesday so it can be a big talking point when Texas Tech and Houston play in AH this week.