Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Archie. Miller. Fired.

I don’t know how connected Snow is but it’s laughable to claim there’s “no pressure.” You don’t go winless against your biggest rival over your four years and miss the NCAA tournament when it’s being held entirely in your state and then face no pressure. 

3 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

I don’t know how connected Snow is but it’s laughable to claim there’s “no pressure.” You don’t go winless against your biggest rival over your four years and miss the NCAA tournament when it’s being held entirely in your state and then face no pressure. 

We also just suffered a 3-game season sweep by Rutgers. Freaking Rutgers. 

35 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Brian Snow is reporting on Peegs that Archie is not under any pressure and that there has been no talk of removing him as coach this year. He also said that no one in the industry has heard of the IU just coming open. I will say I have heard the exact opposite. Not sure if he is just trying to protect Archie but it was laughable what he wrote. 

More seriously, this is carefully worded:

”not under any pressure”: no ultimatum, probably. Other forms of pressure? IDK, he won’t be poor if he’s out a job.

“no talk of removing him”: no talk between whom?

”no one has heard about the IU job being open”: well it isn’t open, so this is technically true as worded. He doesn’t say “no talk it might open”

5 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

He has always been my least favorite contributor over there, and it is really not even close. I usually avoid all of his articles.

2 hours ago, VO5 said:

The president..Jesus Christ. Can we deport Mcrobbie yet

Well, even if we don't go after Drew maybe there's a role in this process for him. He's rumored to have experience in the deportation department. 

IF (and I don't trust Brian Snow I trust Pap and Chris way more) this is true, we as fans need to act accordingly. If there is no pressure after
a) going 0-7 against Purdue
b) missing the tournament every year he's been here
c) losing the last 6 games of the season in an epic collapse
d) making zero legitimate changes in his entire four year tenure
e) wasting talent such as Romeo Langford and Trayce Jackson-Davis  
f) having a losing record against every major Big Ten school in four years
then I'm f***ing done. 

Yup

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

IF (and I don't trust Brian Snow I trust Pap and Chris way more) this is true, we as fans need to act accordingly. If there is no pressure after
a) going 0-7 against Purdue
b) missing the tournament every year he's been here
c) losing the last 6 games of the season in an epic collapse
d) making zero legitimate changes in his entire four year tenure
e) wasting talent such as Romeo Langford and Trayce Jackson-Davis  
f) having a losing record against every major Big Ten school in four years
then I'm f***ing done. 
Yea that can't be true. His seat is roasting

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

If you fire him now or in June, his buyout remains the same.  However if you fire him now, you quit paying his salary.  This could save the university almost a million dollars.
Fire him now.
Firr him now. Let Steven's get his coaching staff together to hit the recruiting and transfer market looking for players.

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk

Firr him now. Let Steven's get his coaching staff together to hit the recruiting and transfer market looking for players.

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk

IF he is coming. Why are so many setting themselves up for disappointment like 4 years ago with BD? I would love him here also. I'm not gonna even speculate he is coming.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk