Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Archie. Miller. Fired.

39 minutes ago, Alford Bailey said:

With the exception of TJD ( who is leaving anyway) there is nobody on the roster that I would be upset about transferring.

Give me any player who wants to stay and help us get better.  I don't see any player that could potentially return as being competely unsalvageable.  That's probably the most frustrating part.

Old Fart posted the part about him coming back last night so I had time to think on it. To me that's an answer you get from a coach who has either been led to believe his time is done or wants out himself.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Capt. Crimson said:

IMG_2681.jpg.1868b3e42743edac27cb29a0392af2e9.jpg

Kenpom rankings in shooting percentages to end the season... lol

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

It's nice to see it quantified, albeit disgusting.  Give or take a few %, this is the level of shooting prowess we've watched for 4 seasons now.  Short of recruiting a load of future first-round NBA transfers (if such a thing even exists), it will be the norm as long as CAM is in charge (IMO).