Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Josh

IUBB at Rutger 8:00 on BTN

1 minute ago, kreigh8 said:

I missed it, but apparently Hunter and Archie exchanged some words. Saw several teammates going over to Hunter and calming him down afterwards. Losing the players might be a real thing

Please yes

Just now, Josh said:

Please yes

Race and Durham were huddled with him after Durham left the game too. This season couldn't end soon enough. I wanted to make the tournament but I fear the toxicity is going inside the locker room doors that I'd rather it just end.

Just now, kreigh8 said:

Race and Durham were huddled with him after Durham left the game too. This season couldn't end soon enough. I wanted to make the tournament but I fear the toxicity is going inside the locker room doors that I'd rather it just end.

Good. If there is a player check out like there was the final run of Crean, it will force the situation along that was already festering. Program has essentially gone NO WHERE for 4 years. Next year has NOTHING happening more than what we see now.