Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Josh

IUBB at Rutger 8:00 on BTN

3 minutes ago, CrossboneIU22 said:

Best thing that could happen to IU after this game is someone tests positive for COVID with no symptoms and remainder of the season is paused/cancelled. 

No...we need to continue to get embarrassed.  We have to ensure that Archie Miller gets fired

She doesn’t go to the games. She hates bad basketball too.
Didn't she get in trouble for stuff at dayton. I wonder if iu put some restrictions on her. I haven't heard or seen her since he been here

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Just now, theriverpilot said:

Here’s what kills me too. Trey makes a great, aggressive take to the rim and gets fouled. Proceeds to clank both FTs. Sigh

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Not even close.  Didn’t even try.  His form sucked his body language sucked...

Just now, coonhounds said:

Didn't she get in trouble for stuff at dayton. I wonder if iu put some restrictions on her. I haven't heard or seen her since he been here

Maybe she said F this too.  

Here’s what kills me too. Trey makes a great, aggressive take to the rim and gets fouled. Proceeds to clank both FTs. Sigh

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I feel like he would have clanked that dunk without the contact. That may have been worse.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

2 minutes ago, coonhounds said:

Yep, they restricted her from in game adjustments. Archie’s been on his own all season.