Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Josh

IUBB at Rutger 8:00 on BTN

Missed the first half eating dinner with the family. Looks like I missed a typical IU game.
Didn’t coach Miller say that Leal and Geronimo need more playing time.....? Oh yeah, he says that after every game we lose. 🤦‍♂️

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

34 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

We need a true ball handler on the court.  If Lander can limit turnovers, defend, and not initiate offense I'm good with him playing for 25+ minutes.  Having Al or Armaan as the main ball handler is not a good recipe for success against Rutger.

I agree. Time to get Lander minutes.

Can't believe we PP'd that lead away. I guess it's better to do it now, then in the second half... 

1 minute ago, bleedhoosier said:

Internal turmoil looms. Now I'm stuck here not wanting to watch the 2nd half and go to bed but now wife is binge watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer series from 96 in the bedroom. I blame Archie for all this. Don't change my mind. 

Oh Buffy! Love me some Sarah Michelle!

Listened to first half on the drive home. Sounds like several times our guards drove and had a wide open Al but we chose the harder pass. So little focus on outside shots with these teams.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

The product is pathetic. How is the the result of 4 years of coaching by Archie and staff? It’s so bad I find myself laughing at how bad the play is. It’s almost like you have to try to be this bad at times. 

It’s pretty bad I find myself laughing a lot too. I saw the score when they were up big, and unfortunately told myself wait till the half to see if I would get a good laugh...... wasn’t wrong.
Hate the way I feel about this program, absolutely hate it.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

2 minutes ago, bleedhoosier said:

Internal turmoil looms. Now I'm stuck here not wanting to watch the 2nd half and go to bed but now wife is binge watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer series from 96 in the bedroom. I blame Archie for all this. Don't change my mind. 

I’m only watching to get to the 85 Hoosiers immediately afterwards. It will remind me Indiana once was a basketball school.