Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

hper50

Twitter Rumor

14 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

By the way...

I have some really important,

REALLY GOOD NEWS

to share regarding Class of 66 Old Fart

and Victoria's Secret models.

When it rains

it pours.

Praying it is true.

Can’t forget the formatting! 

Just now, GaryP said:

He has purchased the old Ryan’s restaurant on the east side of Seymour and plans to demolish and build in the spring. This according to the news outlets.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

It's pretty good fast food. Location in Bloomington sucks though

1 hour ago, Chris007 said:

Exactly just put out the info that you hear or know, state that this is what you have heard. If it turns out wrong, say sorry that's what I was told. I have had lots of people tell me things. If I feel like sharing I do, if it's wrong I say my bad.

Speaking of that my favorite butter burger maker in town told me that he is 70-80% sure Archie will be not back next year. Is he connected? Yes but how connected I don't know anymore. But I do know he loves IU

I never root for anyone to lose their job. However, it is well beyond time that Indiana makes a change. 

2 hours ago, mdn82 said:

Yeah man, he does this every year and it’s always been on sites I was a part of.  He isn’t always Sam Story on here or 247 but he sees it. Regularly.  I learned a long time ago people with actual info don’t create a second account cause they “rage quit” like he has on over 10 times that I know of.  Used to be a thing on Scout and then he followed us to HSN and then 247.  He is here too but mostly stayed where Ken (milehiu) was.  Damn Janitors everywhere in the world.

Sam is Janitor!  Janitor is Sam!  Sam is a man! Oh my GOD!

3 hours ago, kreigh8 said:

Not discussing injuries seems to be common place in college bball. Don't think hipaa laws are the reason and more likely a strategy to prevent opponents from preparing one way or the other. Don't necessarily have a strong opinion on it, but just an observation.

3 hours ago, LamarCheeks said:

My guess is nothing has been released to protect Race's privacy. ... It's sorta up to reporters who cover the team to flesh it out and so far, it appears nobody has. That Tom Brew dude posted a couple hours ago that the IU media relations department had no comment. Well, of course they had no comment. If you're a reporter, you need to have better sources than just going to the SID. 

I'm not a lawyer but I believe health information of student athletes is protected under FERPA.  If someone, working for IU, wants to keep their job they're probably going to abide by those regulations.  As much as us fans don't like that we can't know everything it's kind of the law.  Weird

1 hour ago, HoosierAloha said:

I'm not a lawyer but I believe health information of student athletes is protected under FERPA.  If someone, working for IU, wants to keep their job they're probably going to abide by those regulations.  As much as us fans don't like that we can't know everything it's kind of the law.  Weird

I don't see what the problem is if they just say "hey he broke his face." We know when atheltes tear their ACLs, even at IU. 

4 hours ago, HinnyHoosier said:

Looks like some got what they wanted.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Sam Story:  "I literally just posted a doomsday vague tweet, and now people are giving me **** for posting a doomsday vague tweet.  Woah is me."

And since he's checking all the boards for posts about him, whazzup, Sam?

3 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

By the way... I have some really important, REALLY GOOD NEWS to share regarding Class of 66 Old Fart and Victoria's Secret models. When it rains it pours. Praying it is true.

Lol

Already heard it, although I already had assumed I knew why the Victoria's Secrets model catalog had its pages stuck together.  Not the kind of "rain" I'm interested in.

27 minutes ago, brumdog45 said:

Not sure how much you can plan around Brunk being out the whole year and then losing another front court player.

I think the decision to not fill every scholarship leaves you more exposed to being short handed when injuries happen. Archie spoke of leaving 2-3 spots open at his first press conference so this is by design and is roster management 

40 minutes ago, brumdog45 said:

Not sure how much you can plan around Brunk being out the whole year and then losing another front court player.

You can plan around having 13 scholarships and using them all VS going into the season using only 11. That alone is roster mismanagement