Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

hper50

Twitter Rumor

12 minutes ago, NashvilleHoosier said:

How can this guy not separate the fact that whatever kind of info people come to him for...whether it's right, wrong, sourced or not, his tweet didn't serve anything close to that purpose. It served no other purpose than to whip people into a frenzy. If he wants to be somebody that people seek out information from, that was simply a dumb move.......unless you simply just crave the attention. It was dripping with the notion that he ran to twitter to put that out there so people would be salivating for him to give more info. The fact that instead of having some humility and owning that he shouldn't have done that, he seeks out and screenshots comments from various message boards (that he doesn't post on remember!!) and attaches them to a plea for people to tell him "oh please don't go!!" just proves the attention craving. Get over yourself, pal. You can "send prayers" privately w/o feeling the need to tweet that with no context when you knew exactly what it would do. 

That whole thing last night reeked of the old "I know something you don't know" game that 5-year-olds play. Just seemed very childish. If you have info and are gonna put it out there, do it. Otherwise, what's the point -- other  than to get attention, I guess. And rather than to share information, that very well may have been his goal. ... I saw on another board, people were guessing as to what might have happened. One person wrote something like, "I saw some things, but I'm not saying ..." ... Then why post? What's the point? 

16 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

That whole thing last night reeked of the old "I know something you don't know" game that 5-year-olds play. Just seemed very childish. If you have info and are gonna put it out there, do it. Otherwise, what's the point -- other  than to get attention, I guess. And rather than to share information, that very well may have been his goal. ... I saw on another board, people were guessing as to what might have happened. One person wrote something like, "I saw some things, but I'm not saying ..." ... Then why post? What's the point? 

Exactly. It's not like a bunch of people heard a rumor and tweeted him asking if he's heard anything. If that was the case, and at that point he said something like "yeah some news is coming, not great, but it's not my place to spill the beans" that's different. Questionable still but different. He consciously made the decision to put that out there in that manner. Super lame. 

10 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Exactly just put out the info that you hear or know, state that this is what you have heard. If it turns out wrong, say sorry that's what I was told. I have had lots of people tell me things. If I feel like sharing I do, if it's wrong I say my bad.

Speaking of that my favorite butter burger maker in town told me that he is 70-80% sure Archie will be not back next year. Is he connected? Yes but how connected I don't know anymore. But I do know he loves IU

Now if you said steak burger then that would mean Simon Skodt but butter burger I have no idea if that is good info lol

4 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

By the way... I have some really important, REALLY GOOD NEWS to share regarding Class of 66 Old Fart and Victoria's Secret models. When it rains it pours. Praying it is true.

Lol

I'd be willing to bet Old Fart is praying it is true as well! 

16 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Exactly just put out the info that you hear or know, state that this is what you have heard. If it turns out wrong, say sorry that's what I was told. I have had lots of people tell me things. If I feel like sharing I do, if it's wrong I say my bad.

Speaking of that my favorite butter burger maker in town told me that he is 70-80% sure Archie will be not back next year. Is he connected? Yes but how connected I don't know anymore. But I do know he loves IU

Has there always been a Culvers in bloomington!?

Just now, Chris007 said:

Going on 2-3 years now. He said he's going to be opening up a 2nd location soon. Pretty cool that he's doing this so his son has something for the future. 

Nice.. I grew up in Southern Indiana with one and didn't remember there being one in Btown. Been in Indy for about 9 years now, but need to get some Cheese Curds soon.

Going on 2-3 years now. He said he's going to be opening up a 2nd location soon. Pretty cool that he's doing this so his son has something for the future. 

I hear he’s also opening one in Seymour

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

1 minute ago, thebigweave said:

Bloomington or elsewhere? Love me some Culver's lol

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using BtownBanners mobile app

He didn't specify, told him to hurry up with my double butter burger and cheese curds. If I want IU rumors I'll go to Btown Banners not Culvers

21 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

If we don't make the tourney and lose to Purdue, instead of a 70-80% chance and butter on a burger, Super Sub is going to be putting his butter on toast.