Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

hper50

Twitter Rumor

3 minutes ago, monskisprodigy said:

Wonder what wisdom he is keeping from the world by not doing all the board posting and podcasting that he made sure to mention he could be doing in his post...

Wants the recognition for posting inside information while claiming not to be an insider...give me a break. People called you on your crap, own it. 

Clowns have a show to put on and Sam Story is quite the showman

3 minutes ago, coonhounds said:

Hopefully sam is wrong again cause we don't need anymore injuries or negativity

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Sam Story writes his tweets in a way that ensures they’ll never be “wrong,” because he never actually says anything. Just some iteration of “I heard something might have happened, I hope it is/hope it isn’t true, it’d be good/bad if true.”

Several ppl I know hearing Race misses tomorrow’s game

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
Should see a bunch of minutes from Geronimo. I would imagine hunter starting but as athletic as Rutgers is Geronimo would be the better fit to take the minutes

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, maharkn said:

Should see a bunch of minutes from Geronimo. I would imagine hunter starting but as athletic as Rutgers is Geronimo would be the better fit to take the minutes

I’ve always wondered why, if we have major problems at guard, why we keep playing 3 guard lineups. Start TJD, Geronimo and Hunter 

I’ve always wondered why, if we have major problems at guard, why we keep playing 3 guard lineups. Start TJD, Geronimo and Hunter 
I would imagine if Archie could get by with it he would start 4 guards and in afraid we are going to see a lot of that tomorrow. I see a lineup of lander, al, tjd, leal, and Galloway at some point in the game probably midway through the first half.

7 hours ago, MikeRoberts said:

That would leave zero front court players on the bench.  Can’t play them 40 minutes each.

18 minutes ago, 8bucks said:

He will probably get a pass now for the year but his roster mismanagement is a bug problem. It hurt us with Joey being out and now with Race. Yet we had a couple roster spots open 

That’s right, he has almost always had a scholarship or even two open. If you go that angle you don’t get a pass if there is an injury and you have to play a lineup that doesn’t make sense.