Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

hper50

Twitter Rumor

4 minutes ago, cappymo14 said:

Broken nose don’t hurt that much. Heard that in a movie. He’s fine.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I wish that were the case. Take it from someone who caught an elbow in the post on a swim move and woke up on the floor. Reconstructive surgery, several nose packs (getting the nose packs out of the nostrils is the worst part. The pressure release made me pass out), a blood clot and lots of pain medicine...

Having had several broken bones, including multiple ribs (linebacker turned power forward plowed through a screen at full speed. Heard them crack going up for a rebound afterwards), I wouldn’t wish a broken nose on anyone. 

I wish that were the case. Take it from someone who caught an elbow in the post on a swim move and woke up on the floor. Reconstructive surgery, several nose packs (getting the nose packs out of the nostrils is the worst part. The pressure release made me pass out), a blood clot and lots of pain medicine...
Having had several broken bones, including multiple ribs (linebacker turned power forward plowed through a screen at full speed. Heard them crack going up for a rebound afterwards), I wouldn’t wish a broken nose on anyone. 

......and all you had to do was rub some dirt on it...

Just kidding, I’m sure it’s hell.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

7 minutes ago, monskisprodigy said:

One of the things I never had to deal with. Only had a bloody nose once. I've broken a couple fingers, toes, growth plate in a wrist, ankle and back... Never the nose though. 

11 minutes ago, cappymo14 said:

......and all you had to do was rub some dirt on it...

Just kidding, I’m sure it’s hell.

Dad gave a hard no to the ambulance ride. Ride back to Bloomington was a joy. 

I can remember getting butter fly bandage put on my eyebrow cut, because the next game was too important. Missed the window for stitches, still have that massive scar.

Also broke my wrist one football season. Coach was on me about never rolling out to block. Well, I did once, and ended up with a broken wrist. Mom and Dad didn’t believe me, went to the furniture store after the game and then had me “sleep on it”. Was still broken that next day. 

Oh how times have changed haha. 

On a FB page I follow, someone said Race broke his nose and that it's the kind of injury that requires surgery -- a mask won't do the trick. 

Or more likely -- surgery, then a mask. 

Said it's all over Twitter and message boards. Guess I'm not looking for the right things, because I'm not seeing anything on Twitter -- except that Sam Story tweet. 

On a FB page I follow, someone said Race broke his nose and that it's the kind of injury that requires surgery -- a mask won't do the trick.  Or more likely -- surgery, then a mask. 

Said it's all over Twitter and message boards. Guess I'm not looking for the right things, because I'm not seeing anything on Twitter -- except that Sam Story tweet. 

Nor I. Admittedly though, I don’t fully understand Twitter.

.....and I told you to get off that Facebook site. 2 posts. 1. Bitching about play. 2. People bitching about people bitching about play.

That is the all it has.

7 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

On a FB page I follow, someone said Race broke his nose and that it's the kind of injury that requires surgery -- a mask won't do the trick. 

Or more likely -- surgery, then a mask. 

I didn't see anything on Twitter either. But I'm not allowed to see any of his Tweets.

12 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Attention ***** is upset about being called an attention *****. Lol

Wonder what wisdom he is keeping from the world by not doing all the board posting and podcasting that he made sure to mention he could be doing in his post...

Wants the recognition for posting inside information while claiming to not be an insider...give me a break. People called you on your crap, own it.