Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Trish

Joey Brunk & Parker Stewart Ruled Out For Season

Just saw that. Honestly worries me on the Stewart front. That’s a long layoff.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners
Just like in coach Carter he has to catch up on his reps and push-ups before he can play.

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, cappymo14 said:

Just saw that. Honestly worries me on the Stewart front. That’s a long layoff.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

I'm a little surprised because from what I've heard from practice he has been playing really well. But from someone who lost their dad 8 years ago, it's still like yesterday. 

I'm a little surprised because from what I've heard from practice he has been playing really well. But from someone who lost their dad 8 years ago, it's still like yesterday. 

I’m so sorry Chris, I completely forgot that happened. Certainly, that makes a difference

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I didn't pay attention to the Senior Day stuff after Saturday's game, but a few people pointed out that Al Durham and Cooper Bybee were the only ones honored. Joey wasn't. Does that mean he's coming back for a sixth year? ... Heck, I think he'll be 32 years old and will be working on a PhD ... LOL! 

I didn't pay attention to the Senior Day stuff after Saturday's game, but a few people pointed out that Al Durham and Cooper Bybee were the only ones honored. Joey wasn't. Does that mean he's coming back for a sixth year? ... Heck, I think he'll be 32 years old and will be working on a PhD ... LOL! 

Should be defending his thesis next spring!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

3 hours ago, LamarCheeks said:

Why not?  Anything to avoid the "real world."