Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

IU vs Michigan St Game Thread - 12:00PM ET on ESPN

1 minute ago, theriverpilot said:

I know these are desperation shots but they’re squared up. Both Armaan and Rob missed everything. At least draw some rim. Then add the air ball by Lander earlier. How is that possible?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I'm with you. Two things I don't understand in major college BB -- being short on a FT and airballing a 3. 

Absolutely a waste of an incredible game from TJD. 34 points at a noon tip, which has been a questionable time for him this year, and gets no help from 2 starting guard comrades. Just sad state of affairs. Not much help coming from the bench today either.

Just now, theriverpilot said:

I know these are desperation shots but they’re squared up. Both Armaan and Rob missed everything. At least draw some rim. Then add the air ball by Lander earlier. How is that possible?

Starting to think Archie runs his practices the same as Norman Dale

I don't see another win on schedule except maybe on Wednesday of B1G tournament. Guessing we miss tournament. Good times.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Meant Wednesday

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, kreigh8 said:

Absolutely a waste of an incredible game from TJD. 34 points at a noon tip, which has been a questionable time for him this year, and gets no help from 2 starting guard comrades. Just sad state of affairs. Not much help coming from the bench today either.

5 points 3 rebounds from the bench.. that's tough to win with.

4 points 5 rebounds from two starting guard although they did get 7 assists.

When MSU stopped turning it over and we started turning it over along with our inability to get defensive rebounds that allowed them plenty of second chance opportunities lost us that game.  We wilted when we had the chance to step on their neck.

Just now, Hoosierfan2017 said:

We jumped out to a 19-6 lead. We got outscored 72-52 after that. TJD scored 34 of our 71 points. Going to be a real ugly year next year without him.

He transferring ?

This team....I don’t know what you do to fix that type of insane inconsistency. I’ve not seen anything like it. Night per night there is nothing to count on as a given commodity.