Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

BTown Banners Fantasy Baseball

On 3/21/2023 at 9:10 AM, JaybobHoosier said:

Hey Guys,

Shout-out to Cross for reminding me of this. I have set up the draft for 6:45pm central time this upcoming Sunday. Hope everyone can play again, and we have room for some more. 
If you are new, let me know and I can help you get signed up.

Here's to me not forgetting about the draft this time!!

I’m in as well. If I don’t see any movement on the yahoo league I’ll reach out to him again this year. If I don’t hear back from him I’ll be happy to set one up for us. I’ve done several baseball and football fantasy leagues for over 20 years and counting. 

I’ll also be sending out my annual BTOWN Banners NCAA bracket challenge later this week. My Christmas is only a week and a half away. 

Hey guys, sorry. I’ve had some health issues over the last couple months that have seemed to be corrected, but I haven’t been doing much outside work and kids stuff. 

I will get a draft time set up for a Sunday evening if that works okay for everyone. Say 6:30pm central? 

Hey guys, sorry. I’ve had some health issues over the last couple months that have seemed to be corrected, but I haven’t been doing much outside work and kids stuff. 

I will get a draft time set up for a Sunday evening if that works okay for everyone. Say 6:30pm central? 

Well glad to hear you seem to be back on the mend my friend. Hope it continues on the upward trend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you're doing better, man! Sunday is perfect for me.

Sent from my SM-G986U using BtownBanners mobile app