Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

BTown Banners Fantasy Baseball

1 minute ago, Naturalhoosier said:

And I have a regular season title to defend. You killed it in the POs!  My team fizzled hard. 

Our Hoosiers are about to be just like my fantasy baseball team.....get hot when it matters!

2 hours ago, JaybobHoosier said:

Hey Guys,

I’m sorry I haven’t been on and kept up with this. I will get it renewed asap and post a link here. 

It auto renewed.  Probably just need to confirm all 8 teams and see if we can add 2-4 more for a10 or 12 team league.  Maybe post something on the Basketball Board to bring eyes over here?

Bump

Still have a few days til draft. We still only have 8, are we looking for a few more to make it to 10 or 12.

Come on you slackers, you can't spend all summer hashing over the possible combinations of what our roster and minutes played will look like come November.

3 hours ago, pappy1865 said:

Pretty good season overall!  I just couldn't hang on down the stretch in the playoffs. Looking forward to it again next year!

Agreed!!  It was fun. I get so aggravated on how hot and cold my team would get. And it was all or nothing.