Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

Game thread: 2/13 IU @ #4 OSU, Noon ESPN

Just now, kreigh8 said:

Do players in the NBA miss as many layups as TJD does in college? I don't watch pro basketball, but he's got a long way to go if he's wanting to play in the league. My goodness

He can’t do anything with his right hand, so he takes a lot of awkward shots with his left that would otherwise be gimmes. He’s not an NBA player. Vonleh was 10x the prospect TJD is.

2 minutes ago, kreigh8 said:

Do players in the NBA miss as many layups as TJD does in college? I don't watch pro basketball, but he's got a long way to go if he's wanting to play in the league. My goodness

I’ve been told he’ll be drafted to rebound. 

Just now, Magnanimous said:

He can’t do anything with his right hand, so he takes a lot of awkward shots with his left that would otherwise be gimmes. He’s not an NBA player. Vonleh was 10x the prospect TJD is.

It’s baffling. He’ll have the defender sealed on his left shoulder and then... he’ll go up with his left hand awkwardly. 

Just now, Hovadipo said:

I’ve been told he’ll be drafted to rebound. 

Are his rebound stats inflated due to how many times he just chucks it off the backboard to himself and it's called a shot? My eyes tell me yes, but he is a very good rebounder, but not sure he's a Tristan Thompson type rebounder in the league as he's been compared to here. Trying to stay positive, but these starts to games are so frustrating yet so typical.

Saw Liddell play several times in HS and thought he would be a slightly better version of a Juwan Morgan undersized 4. Got that one wrong. He’s gonna be a good bit better than that.

4 minutes ago, kreigh8 said:

I hope TJD is taking Chinese at IU because he’s going to need it for the CBL league 

Big guys who can step out to the 3 point line are so valuable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess Liddell is only a 29% 3 point shooters on the season, so I guess that just continues the trend of random guys shooting well against us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk