Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Str8Hoosiers

Prediction League (Game 21 - Minnesota 2/17/21)

How this works!!!

Each week I will create Prediction League threads for the weeks game(s).

It's a simple concept:

Each week you start with 100 points (only if a prediction is made, otherwise 0 points for the week)
+25 PTs if you guess the winner
-25 PTs if you pick the loser
+10 PTs if guess IU score correctly
+10 PTs if guess Opponent score correct
-The # of points different between the actual and predicted score of IU (over/under doesn't matter)
-The # of points different between the actual and predicted score of opponent (over/under doesn't matter)

*** Reminder if you post a prediction and want to change it, please just POST a NEW Prediction, do not edit a prior post as I may miss those edits.

The person with the most points (MINUS 2 LOWEST GAMES) at the end of the season wins.

36 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

You’re a freaking genius Stuhoo!!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Usually people do not need to alter my posts to make me look crazy lol!

The Minny lose/win by lopsided scores thing is real:

• Losses: Illinois by 27, Wisky by 12, Mich by 25, Iowa by 15, Mary by 14, Purdoo by 19, Rutg by 4, Mary by 13. Average Minny margin of B1G losses: 16.125 points
  • Wins: Iowa by 7, MSU by 25, OSU by 17, Mich by 18, Nebr by 18, Purdoo by 3. Average Minny margin of B1G wins: 14.67

As a comparison, even with the OUS blowout, our average margin of loss is 8.857 (pre-OSU it was 7.17) and our average margin of B1G wins is 5.83.

Well, I turned on my TV last Sunday and did a search for the IU game.  Couldn't find it anywhere.  Then I searched on the Intranet and discovered that I missed the game.  I guess you could say that my interest for this season is starting to decline.  Getting hard to move forward.

I'll take the Hoosiers on WEDNESDAY 75-70.  Just hope it is an enjoyable game.

IU 71       GO BIG RED                                                                                                                                                                                                                little rickys 62