Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

RaceToTheTop

PC Stellar basketball 2020-21 season

7 hours ago, ALASKA HOOSIER said:

please go over what the hell it is again. i wasn't listening last time and missed out

Interpretation.. "I"m better than you and didn't pay attention.  Take time out of your schedule because I'm special."

You can ignore him, it's that time of year again when his brain has frozen over.

9 hours ago, ALASKA HOOSIER said:

please go over what the hell it is again. i wasn't listening last time and missed out

Owners take a Big Ten team and then complete a spread sheet for me to indicate starters/sub patterns/team strategies (I set it up with pull down options, so very simple to do).  I then utilize that coach’s substation patterns and game strategies and have the teams play through a big ten season.  Each owner is running one (or two if I am short of owners) Big Ten teams.

Ohio State won the league last year....not remembering who ran the team.  Think it might have been WayneFleek, but my memory could certainly be off.

STRONGLY considering doing the PC stellar league this summer after all of the transfers have settled and using the projected rosters for the Big Ten season for all Big Ten teams...ten man rosters with the ten players coming from the Barttovik site that someone linked here.  Freshman in the top ten would have to guessed at (as well as individual player improvements based on previous stats and current class), but I think this is doable.