Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

Game Thread: 2/10 IU @ NW 5:30 pm BTN

Archie has to be one of the dumbest coaches I've ever seen. So lucky to win. You NEVER call a timeout when the other team has zero. You literally allowed them to actually get set. You should have already known what to do before even shooting the FTs and what defense to set up in. That's crap you do in practice. 

Ha we stole that one but I am ok with that. We scored like the last 6 points in regular and the first OT. They had that stupid about never winning after a big win in the first OT.  Ha we found a way.  

Nice!

Well we needed that win major but what a ugly way to get it. We will take it but alot of our main problems were on display. Terrible free throw shooting ugly turnovers and some poor shooting. Luckily we were able to do good enough in those areas at the end to win. Hard life right now for us hoosier faithful

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Archie has to be one of the dumbest coaches I've ever seen. So lucky to win. You NEVER call a timeout when the other team has zero. You literally allowed them to actually get set. You should have already known what to do before even shooting the FTs and what defense to set up in. That's crap you do in practice. 

100% Agree.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

You guys can thank me later. I was frustrated with the second half of the Iowa game so I turned it off. Checked the score later to see IU won. Same thing tonight. Just frustrated the whole game so I turned it off with about 2 minutes to go only to just find out IU wins in 2 OT. I may be in to something 

Can't seem to find anything, but I assume it's tracked. Would love to hear where IU ranks in fast break points a game. Watched a little Ark v Kentucky last night and I saw more fast break layups than I can remember from IU all season. To start the year the narrative was how different the offense was/would be. Competition has obviously increased, but it doesn't appear IU even looks to get out and run

1 minute ago, Blackmon_for_3 said:

You guys can thank me later. I was frustrated with the second half of the Iowa game so I turned it off. Checked the score later to see IU won. Same thing tonight. Just frustrated the whole game so I turned it off with about 2 minutes to go only to just find out IU wins in 2 OT. I may be in to something 

I did the same tonight.....but did turn in to watch the the end of regulation the first two OTs.  Recorded the third OT while I ate my birthday dinner and then watched the third OT.

Guys, how about our offense?  79 points and 59 in the second half*!