Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Super Bowl 55

1 hour ago, Josh said:

Do GOAT pumpers understand what "all time" means?

But I'm glad that you're actually researching people outside of a small era while trying to talk about "all time"

But All Time is hard to argue with people who only know one era.

Clearly you don't grasp what I'm saying.  Or you're too ingrained to try.

Football is the ultimate team sport.  I don't think these "greatest of all time " people get that.

As for "all time"...maybe that's where my problem lies.  Most people who call him Greatest Of All Time have no idea who Otto Graham is.  No idea who Jim Thorpe is.  No idea who YA Tittle is.  No idea of Johnny Unitas.  They're just talking out their @$$ to feel good about seeing the "greatest of all time" 

There's six comments you've made just today. "People that disagree with you" isn't really how I'd describe them. So, yeah, after a half dozen of those I threw a little snark back your way. 

This is a message board for an Indiana college basketball team. Most of them are people who live in Indiana, are from here, went to school here, or some combination of the three. Many of those people are Indianapolis Colts fans who have plenty of reasons to hate Tom Brady. Yet, they're almost all saying the same thing about Brady that I am - that he's the best quarterback of all time. It's darn near impossible to argue against at this point. He has more touchdown passes than any other quarterback, and he has more super bowl titles than any NFL franchise. Combine the best statistical QB with the best winning QB and, well, there’s the goat. 

24 minutes ago, Josh said:

Strange that you call condensation in people that disagree with you but don't see it in your own 

I love me some competitors but also like seeing them compete on an even playing field.  This from an article I stumbled upon while searching for something entirely different.

Mathieu explained his side of the altercation, saying in a since-deleted tweet that Brady started the verbal spat when he called Mathieu "something I won't repeat."

"He's clearly chasing me, but I got flagged," Mathieu said in another deleted tweet.

Link

8 hours ago, HoosierAloha said:

I love me some competitors but also like seeing them compete on an even playing field.  This from an article I stumbled upon while searching for something entirely different.

Mathieu explained his side of the altercation, saying in a since-deleted tweet that Brady started the verbal spat when he called Mathieu "something I won't repeat."

"He's clearly chasing me, but I got flagged," Mathieu said in another deleted tweet.

Link

Brady for sure should’ve been flagged for chasing him down, but Mathieu deleted that tweet when he found out that Brady was mic’d up. Tough look for the Badger.