Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

LIHoosier

Game Thread: Iowa at IU 2/7/21 Noon FOX

Did anyone else think to themselves when we went up 3, "well at least whatever junk Bohanon throws up will only tie it." It was an absolute given that shot was going in. 
When he hit that shot, the first thing that came to mind was dangit here we go again

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Indiana defeats (8) Iowa 67-65, and the Hoosiers have now won 5 of their last 6 games against AP Top-10 teams.
@IndianaMBB has held Iowa to under 70 points in both meetings this season. No other team has even done that once.
This points to what is so frustrating. I really believe this team is capable of finishing in the top half of the conference and be ranked. They play way too much in consistently. They could very easily have 3 to 4 more wins if they make free throws and/or some of the upper classmen play with heart the full 40 minutes

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I got to watch this game with a good friend of mine and man its good to watch a game with someone and we win. Feels good and need much more of it. Praying for archie this next stretch is huge of course my faith is small but we got a chance

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

57 minutes ago, brumdog45 said:

Saw Hunter was out again today, assume it is a failed drug test.  What is standard protocol for number of missed games for a failed test?

No standard protocol per se, completely up to CAM, but while not standard you often see teams do 2-3 games. 

Especially after just having won the gold jersey you would think we’ll see Hunter in the next game or maybe the one after. He probably has to pass another first 

40 minutes ago, Bowhunter said:

If I got my way; Leal and Lander would start next game along with Franklin, Trace and Race.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Hey Bow how goes it —

I’m really hoping to see Hunter back. Loved the end game shots today but damn our starting guards were shooting bad until then 

14 minutes ago, HoosierHoopster said:

No standard protocol per se, completely up to CAM, but while not standard you often see teams do 2-3 games. 

Especially after just having won the gold jersey you would think we’ll see Hunter in the next game or maybe the one after. He probably has to pass another first 

I think someone here indicated that they didn't think it was a drug test, but rather actions of being reckless in terms of people he was hanging out with a covid protocol.

2 minutes ago, brumdog45 said:

I think someone here indicated that they didn't think it was a drug test, but rather actions of being reckless in terms of people he was hanging out with a covid protocol.

Cool thanks — I have no idea just going with rumors at this point, being kept out of 2 games for a Covid protocol violation seems extreme but again no idea 

19 minutes ago, HoosierHoopster said:

3 minutes ago, brumdog45 said:

Yes to brumdog’s take...
In plain view on social media.

Just now, HoosierHoopster said:

Cool thanks — I have no idea just going with rumors at this point, being kept out of 2 games for a Covid protocol violation seems extreme but again no idea 

Are we sure he was kept out today versus lost all his minutes to Jordan G?

Hunter was dressed.

Iowa rivals board blowing up with Fran hatred.  They are also echo my sentiments that he plays his sons too much.....they think all Conor has right now is the ability to dump it down to the best interior player in the league and bloat his assist numbers.  

They seem to be of the opinion that Touissant and Ulis are getting benched unfairly while he gives a long leash to his sons and Bohanon.  Think that Touissant and Ulis may transfer.

So you have no stat to back it up then. So basically you created a fantasy to make you feel better about a bad stat 

Didn’t think I needed anything there stat guy. It’s not exactly uncommon to win against a ranked and follow it with a loss to an unranked team. Happened in your own conference several times this season alone. ??? I mean it looks like the three year totals are in the 20’s? What are we talking about here?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app