Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

LIHoosier

Game Thread: Iowa at IU 2/7/21 Noon FOX

13 minutes ago, LIHoosier said:

The game starts in 40 minutes...

Tweets have claimed that Hunter is dressed in proper basketball attire and warming up while Iowa will not have CJ Frederick

Yes.

Rumor has it that Hunter WAS NOT subject to the mandated three game DeVonte Green-style suspension. Based on what I’ve heard, he made a bad decision, but he is a really good kid and is fine.

Winwinwinwinwinwinwin. #franfade

3 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Yes.

Rumor has it that Hunter WAS NOT subject to the mandated three game DeVonte Green-style suspension. Based on what I’ve heard, he made a bad decision, but he is a really good kid and is fine.

Winwinwinwinwinwinwin. #franfade

What I read from somewhere else is that he congregated outside of the 'inner circle' so it was more of a COVID related no-no than any other faux pas. I assume he's tested negative a bunch or he wouldn't have even been with the team for the Illinois game.

11 minutes ago, LIHoosier said:

What I read from somewhere else is that he congregated outside of the 'inner circle' so it was more of a COVID related no-no than any other faux pas. I assume he's tested negative a bunch or he wouldn't have even been with the team for the Illinois game.

Poor kid got dragged for smoking weed, but maybe actually didn’t. Love us!

1 minute ago, Hovadipo said:

Poor kid got dragged for smoking weed, but maybe actually didn’t. Love us!

Admittedly I made the same assumption, but it'd help if IU from their end weren't so vague. Even a statement that inferred 'safety protocols' may have assuaged those rumors.

3 minutes ago, LIHoosier said:

Admittedly I made the same assumption, but it'd help if IU from their end weren't so vague. Even a statement that inferred 'safety protocols' may have assuaged those rumors.

Oh I did it too. We’re just a tad crazy sometimes. Still don’t think IU is obligated to say anything because he would’ve gotten just as dragged for breaking protocols. Tough situation.