Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Game Thread: Illinois @ Indiana Tues., Feb. 2, 9 pm ESPN/2

Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades. 
Exactly. Good teams have close calls at home and away. Good and great teams lose games they shouldn't sometimes especially when refs are taking over a game like last night. Bad teams lose close games like we routinely do

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

We currently sit in 9th place in the league which is about what many thought. The league as a whole got better and we stayed the same or made a small improvement.

This season isn't over yet and take into consideration covid has taken a guaranteed loss away maybe 2. Just pointing that out. Our a couple big road win opportunities lost whichever way you choose to look at it lol

How crazy is it to say it’s entirely possible to win 5 of the next 6 and get back in the tournament.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
Pretty crazy considering we just gave 2 away. That usually spells disaster. No way this team wins 5 out of 6 games they can't focus for 2 consecutive halfs let alone games

How confident are you that this President (Don't have one yet), AD, Administration will get the next hire correct? 1-10, 1 being not at all, 10 being we got the best possible guy. You don't have to tell me who you think it should be, because most guesses on here that I have seen seem to be a little crazy to me. 

2 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

How confident are you that this President (Don't have one yet), AD, Administration will get the next hire correct? 1-10, 1 being not at all, 10 being we got the best possible guy. You don't have to tell me who you think it should be, because most guesses on here that I have seen seem to be a little crazy to me. 

A 3.

23 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

9.  We're due!

26 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Can I go negative?

What makes you think that it will be that good? Where do you get your confidence 

Because of the guy most have hinted at dolson hiring which would be a 7 for me if that happens.

I also believe they tried with archie to be great and I thought archie was a 9 hire. I didn't think there was a chance he would be this bad. No way they could mess up again!