Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Game Thread: Illinois @ Indiana Tues., Feb. 2, 9 pm ESPN/2

I'm not sure who you are talking to here.
Really? There's plenty. They have been dropping off gradually since the PU game but still there. Sad thing is it took most up to that point.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Until this program can get better guards in, particularly at the point guard position, I expect these kinds of defeats. Frustrating to say the least but I for one get a better appreciation for those last two Yogi seasons as each game goes by this season. That dude put those teams on his back, he had some help but this team is just sad

2 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

I really, really, really, really wish people would stop mentioning Steve Alford -- unless we're lauding what he did as a player. 

Wanna fire Archie, fire him. But stop mentioning Alford as a potential replacement. 

If he didn't play at IU, he wouldn't be within 1,000 miles of our radar for what he's accomplished as a coach. 

He has a very unremarkable record as a coach -- and he intimidated a sexual assault victim. That alone should disqualify him in any decent person's mind. 

He’s not being mentioned because that’s who we want. He’s being mentioned because that’s who Dolson will almost certainly hire. This is the inevitable result of Archie failing. 

15 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

This will makes us 2-4 at home in conference play. 

People say IU fans are ridiculous, but this season has shown that the fans are all this program has left. Take the fans out of the arena and these are the results we get. 

I don’t like going to bed on a bad note so I’ll at least say that things looked promising when the 4 freshman were on the floor. I have a feeling Archie will **** that up but I’m trying to find some optimism in this **** show.