Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Game Thread: Illinois @ Indiana Tues., Feb. 2, 9 pm ESPN/2

Cockburn is not smooth with the ball when it’s not a dunk. He’s got terrible touch
Agreed. Last year when they played IU I thought he looked good, not great, but good. This year.....what you just said is spot on man. To me he is overrated.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Just now, Bigred3588 said:

Normally I’d feel alright about OT with their best player on the bench but we showed absolutely no ability to score down the stretch.

We've showed absolutely no ability to score in the second half! 

Just now, rcs29 said:

Agreed. Last year when they played IU I thought he looked good, not great, but good. This year.....what you just said is spot on man. To me he is overrated.

I think this entire Illinois team is overrated. I don’t know how they’re 7-3 in conference

This post turned out well.
I'll give you this.....if this board gave out some kind of end of season awards you'd get the Pumper of the Year award. Hey mods that might be a fun idea.

Just now, rcs29 said:

I'll give you this.....if this board gave out some kind of end of season awards you'd get the Pumper of the Year award. Hey mods that might be a fun idea.

Archie pays me to talk good about the program! I work hard! 

1 minute ago, rcs29 said:

If he weren't built like king kong he wouldn't be anything special.