Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Game Thread: Illinois @ Indiana Tues., Feb. 2, 9 pm ESPN/2

11 minutes ago, LIHoosier said:

That's why he's unlistenable doing IU games. Criticize IU when they suck all you want, just be an analyst. Dan is fine whenever two non-Indy area teams aren't playing. Whenever IU and/or Purdon't play, it becomes a 2 hour extension of his radio show.

I thought espn quietly banned him from calling iu games.  He was practically calling for archie to fired previous seasons.  Tone seems different

3 minutes ago, mark1981 said:

I thought espn quietly banned him from calling iu games.  He was practically calling for archie to fired previous seasons.  Tone seems different

iirc, it was cuz he was basically slandering Romeo and/or his inner circle for being on the take whether on games or on radio. I guess that was settled or whatever.

Hey, TJD has ups!

Just now, LamarCheeks said:

I'm seeing that Jerome is out because he was late to practice or that he failed a test (not in the classroom). 

That’s (relatively) very good news.

Where did you see that?

4 minutes ago, brumdog45 said:

Yeah, Durham 8 points on 3 shots and 2 free throws can never stand up to Lander's career 25% shooting.  Just stop.

I’d rather give the big game experience to the young 5 star freshman. The team isn’t doing any worse with him on the court. 

6 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Pretty clear who is going to give us our best chances this game. 

Lander, Franklin, Leal, Galloway, Geronimo, Race and TJD. 

Two questions:

1. Are you and Lander related?

2. Do you have an off switch? We get it, Lander is a 5 star and Durham is no good. You've covered that