Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Game Thread: Illinois @ Indiana Tues., Feb. 2, 9 pm ESPN/2

54 minutes ago, pappy1865 said:

https://www.si.com/college/indiana/basketball/ayo-dosunmu-said-he-played-mind-games-with-indiana-basketball-in-last-meeting

Maybe some motivation to come out and play hard from the start at home? Maybe? Possibly?

Sent from my SM-G986U using BtownBanners mobile app

That would be nice

5 hours ago, pappy1865 said:

https://www.si.com/college/indiana/basketball/ayo-dosunmu-said-he-played-mind-games-with-indiana-basketball-in-last-meeting

Maybe some motivation to come out and play hard from the start at home? Maybe? Possibly?

It would be nice but not really holding my breath.  This team seems to lack that "hate to lose" mentality to truly compete in the Big Ten or at a high level in general.

12 hours ago, pappy1865 said:

Like Aloha, I too am skeptical about IU playing with more motivation. I won’t believe it until I see it

GAMEDAY!

Looking forward to how we come out today. For some reason we play really bad at home these days. Franklin potentially being out is a bummer. No Galloway stinks as well but more playing time for the other kids. We need TJD and Rob to show up to have a chance. 

Our defense needs to step up as well. It's been lackluster the past two months at times, minus Iowa of course. Win these two games this week and we're in the dance. 

Played them tough on the road probably means we will get stomped at home, we stink at home. If we had fans I would be a lot more confident about the games this week, but without them I will be surprised with a win. I will not be so surprised if we see more like we did against Rutgers, Purdue, and Northwestern. 

with that said, GO HOOSIERS!

Don't watch! Set your DVR if you just have to.  Believe me if they lose you won't stay up late and waste your time. If they win you'll wake up to a nice surprise. At this point with this maddening team I've found it is the only way for me to cope. Trust me none of you will regret doing this!

Don't watch! Set your DVR if you just have to.  Believe me if they lose you won't stay up late and waste your time. If they win you'll wake up to a nice surprise. At this point with this maddening team I've found it is the only way for me to cope. Trust me none of you will regret doing this!
I'll continue to watch every game, although I will be recording the game tonight and watching after my school's first HS game of the year. I won't stay up late wasting my time win or lose. I want them to get back to what they were when I was in my 20s, but in the end, I'm not going to let losses, failure to play well/hard affect my life.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Listen to the pregame to see who is available tonight. I think Galloway will be out, maybe someone else, but I think Franklin plays. Drink some pregame beers, roll a fatty and relax to watch an IU win. Archie, players, and Big Ten knows that IU needs this game. 

27 minutes ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

I'll continue to watch every game, although I will be recording the game tonight and watching after my school's first HS game of the year. I won't stay up late wasting my time win or lose. I want them to get back to what they were when I was in my 20s, but in the end, I'm not going to let losses, failure to play well/hard affect my life.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

What years were you in your 20's? 70's, 80's or 90's?