Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

Game Thread: Indiana Hoosiers @ Iowa Hawkeyes (9 p.m. EST on FS1)

Phinisee and TJD with great games. I thought Jordan harassed Garza and got him off of his game and then contributed on O as well. Al hitting FTs down the stretch to ice it.

How do we bottle this for the rest of the year??

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Just now, Treesh said:

ARCHIE OUT COACHING FRAN!????

Fran only knows how to coach fast basketball.  That's why Crean was able to beat him when he had better athletes.  I thought Race and Trayce would be in foul trouble but didn't think Geronimo would play solid minutes off the bench and contribute 7 points

Now we win. Best offensive game in my book under archie. Not stat or percentage wise but just flow and getting good looks imo. Knocking down some big shots also

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

That small lineup that we had to go to...not too bad huh

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

4 minutes ago, KzooHoosier82 said:

I’m surprised Lander wasn’t out there for that. If there’s one thing it appears he can do is dribble in traffic and use his quickness to get separation from defenders

Lander has the skills but Rob/Al have the experience. Coaches aren’t about to trust a freshman playing 4 or 5 minutes a game in that situation regardless of skill.

Lander has the skills but Rob/Al have the experience. Coaches aren’t about to trust a freshman playing 4 or 5 minutes a game in that situation regardless of skill.

I’ll say this about Lander. He will be overlooked tonight by most, but the minutes he had tonight were some of his best. He absolutely STOLE those very valuable minutes for Archie. He didn’t have to be great, he just had to get some rest for Rob/Frank. His defense was good, he moved the ball, got guys some shots and was strong with the ball. Those minutes he played in the 2nd half were GIGANTIC. Good job kid.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Gutsiest win of the AM era? I haven’t read the thread at all and I’m sure it’s been covered but FREE THROWS!! We could have won by 17...20? Huge props to the aggressive and ready to go Rob, Geronimo ready to fill some huge minutes, and just a team full of guys finally ready to fight their ***** off.